So, often I see images on Sprinter conversions van showing the water tanks and propane tank sitting under a slink or cabinet untethered. Consider a propane tank weighs around 37 lbs and water weighs 8 lbs. a gallon. Now imagine the same van driving at 45 miles hour striking a solid object! These objects now become airborne projectiles in the back of the driver’s head.
What is that famous quote?
(An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. A little precaution before a crisis occurs is preferable to a lot of fixing up afterward.)
Tie down straps can be modified to secure water tanks and propane tanks to a specific location against bulkhead allowing the van owner to ratchet them securely.
The bottom of the cabinet can also be modified with the same size cutout of the tank. This allows the tank to slide down into a slot allowing no lateral movement. Then straps can be added for additional support.
- HIGH QUALITY RATCHET TIE DOWN STRAPS – Travel with peace of mind if you’ve got the top rated industrial grade AUGO tie down straps!
- RUBBER COATED “S” HOOKS – Prevent your cargo and vehicle from being scratched!
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES ARE MOLDED ON – AUGO has unique molding technology. Our handles will never fall off!
- ADJUST TO THE SIZE OF YOUR CARGO – 15 ft. of webbing will securely hold big or small loads!
- TWO AUGO BUNGEE CORDS – Comes in handy. Added for your convenience!
- Sprinter van water filtration
- DIY Camp Shower for Sprinter campervans
- Best All Terrain Tires for Sprinter conversion van
- 14 Sprinter conversion Van Must haves
- Best Skylight for Sprinter van Conversion
#vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #vanbuild #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #vanbuild #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #MercedesBenzSprinter #sprinterconversion