This portable water tank could change your simple Sprinter conversion van life in many ways. MULTI-PURPOSE: Perfect for van life, Not only is it a water tank, water purification and provides hand operated water pressure for cleaning hands, dishes or a nice shower.
If you are just starting out in a 2020 van conversion you without a kitchen or plumbing. This pressurized water tank with filter can meet all your needs. Provide you with clean drinking water in your van life as well as water pressure to wash your hands, take a bath or clean the dishes. When your done just store it away.
- DISEASE PREVENTION: Two Filters work together to remove 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- LIFESAVING TECHNOLOGY: Activated Charcoal removes heavy metals, iron, sulfur, negative taste and any discoloration from your water. 0.1 Micron hollow fiber membrane prevent contaminates from leaving BPA Free Jerry Can contamination area.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Perfect for camping, travel and for emergency situations. With the attachable shower nozzle (sold separately) it can maintain hygiene washing hands, cleaning dishes, and providing showers. Water storage for overland travel.
- EASY TO USE: Low-resistance removable hand pump, light weight at 4.5 lbs, simple filter installation made it friendly to all ages producing flow rates of 1 gallon in 3 minutes.
- LIFE-TIME WARRANTY: HydroBlu backs the Jerry Can with a life-time manufacturer defect warranty so this lifesaving water can will always protect you.
- Sprinter van drinking water filtration
- DIY Camp Shower for Sprinter campervans
- Best All Terrain Tires for Sprinter conversion van
- 14 Sprinter conversion Van Must haves
- Best Skylight for Sprinter van Conversion
#vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #rvlive #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #waterfilter #vanbuild #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #MercedesBenzSprinter #sprinterconversion