Portable propane & liquide gas camping stoves
Portable Camping Stove for sprinter conversion vans. Van conversion camping stove ideas. Find the best portable camp stove for your vanlife. Portable Cooking Stoves are available in many types and sizes. Deciding on what your needs are will help you choose which stove is right for you. Take into consideration how you will be cooking your meal. Do you need one burner or two? Do you need and have the space in your campervan for an oven?
Would you like your stove to be portable or in a fixed location in your campervan? The following portable camping stoves have from one burner to two and one model even has an oven option.
Portable camp stoves also have different fuel options. These options can be a one time use disposable propane tank, reusable propane tank or liquid gas sometimes called white gas or coleman fuel.
When buying a propane camp stove or camp heater that use disposable propane tanks consider using a refillable propane tanks. This will help save waste in landfills Check out my post on refillable propane tanks here.
Portable Single Burner Stove
Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4
oz ,Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank*** PIEZO ELECTRICIGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking
- SAFETY FEATURES –
Built inPressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until
flameis ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
The portable stoves with a single burner have the ability of using a small disposable propane tank or the option of use a reusable propane tank with a gas hose extension. Using the reusable tank will give you a longer cooking time between tank refills and big saving in your gas cost.
Portable Dual Burner Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
Having a portable dual burner stove allows you more freedom to cook more than one thing at a time. Now you can make your coffee and cook breakfast at the sometime. The down side it takes up more storage space in your conversion van.
Portable Dual Burner Stove (using white gas)
This type of stove is the same as above but utilizes a different type of gas. Instead of propane you would be using a liquid white gas or Coleman stove fuel.
The Camp Chef is strong enough to work in windy conditions.
- Camp Chef stoves combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Two-burner Blind Stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 34,000 BTUs of heat. Stove Cooking Area 243.75 square inches
- Comes with five-foot hose and regulator
- Measures 20.5 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
Nothing beats the classic hard working stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
Portable Dual Burner Stove with oven
Also check out my portable camp ovens that work with these portable stoves. Check out portable camp ovens Click Here
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven; comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
Portable stoves can make van life cooking easier or you can install a perminate 2 burner propane stove in your van.
- Sprinter Van Essential Oil Diffusers
- Best Diesel Heater for Sprinter conversion vans
- Sprinter Conversion Van Travel Maps & Destination Ideas
- Build your Sprinter Conversion Van Website or Blog
- Best Sprinter conversion Van Sinks
#vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #rvlive #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #campstoves #bestcampstoves #vanbuild #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #MercedesBenzSprinter #sprinterconversion sprintercampervan #sprintercampervans #sprintercampervanconversions