Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
Portable induction cooktops are a great way to cook in your RV or conversion vans if you are set up with solar power or have a generator. The portable induction cooktops are 90 percent more efficient than cooking with gas. You can cook your meals faster with less energy waste.
The Portable induction cooktops can be mounted flush with the top of your galley countertop for easy clean up and saving on storage space
Cooking with portable cooktops do require certain types of cookware. Only cookware with steel or stainless steel bottoms will work. Glass, copper or ceramic will not work on the induction cooktop.
If you are looking for the Best portable cooktop follow links below.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware