Class A Customs 33 Gallon Fresh or Gray Water Holding Tank NSF/FDA Approved BPA Free Drinking Water Safe for RV Concession Trailer, Tiny House Survival Water Storage
If you are building a van conversion consider installing a permanent water tank. Having a permanent water tank has some advantages when van living full time. With a permanent water tank installed in your conversion van, it allows you to store more fresh water with fixed plumbing to the sink and shower systems.
Disadvantages will be you have to install a fill port to add the water either inside or outside the van build.
- 33 Gallon Capacity Fresh Drinking Water Safe Holding Tank Manufactured by Class A Customs – NSF FDA Approved & BPA FREE – Fresh & Drinking Water Safe
- WATER TANK MEASUREMENTS: 36” Longest Length (not including fittings) x 12” x 17 3/4” (rotate tank to change height or width) Average thickness 7/32” +/- (+/- .25″ on each measurement)
- BUILT-IN FITTING: (TWO) 1½ ” Dia screw in balloon fitting (threaded female – NPT Standard) fitting will be closed, to use remove inner membrane with razor knife (TWO) ½ ” Dia screw in fittings (threaded female – NPT Standard)
- NON-PRESSURIZED TANK: you will need to vent this tank to use it, letting air in and out during use. Do NOT hook garden hose to tank use a fill dish.
- Great extra water storage in RV, pop-up camper, off road vehicles, concession trailers, hot dog carts, smaller food vendors and portable hand washing sinks. Class A Customs Manufactures this item here in the US in Elkhart, Indiana. NSF paperwork readily available and NSF logo molded into the tank.