Sprinter Conversion van Maxx Air fan. Cool down your RV or van camper in the summer!
Best roof fan for camper van
Starting your custom conversion van camper? Installing a Campervan roof fan before you finish the inside of your conversion build will save you a lot of time and headache. Installing a campervan roof extractor fan will be the best investment you have ever made. Most camper van don’t have an top AC unite and without shore power you want have the power to run one. Using a Maxx Air fan will keep your camper van cooler in the warm summer days.
Campervan roof fan. best 12v fan for camper van are the Maxx Air fan and the Fan-tastic fan. Is your RV or custom sprinter conversion van too warm in the summer? Bring in the cool fresh air with a Maxx Air fan. The conversion van Maxx Air fan is a Powerful 10-speed intake and exhaust fan with a Thermostat to control room temperature! Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable. It also has an Electric lid opening with remote control.
Campervan roof vent fan
Maxx Air 00007500K 00-07500K MaxxFan Deluxe with Remote-Smoke
Van Life without AC
If you want the best cooling performance you can get in your RV or Mercedes Sprinter camper van add two Maxx Air fan. Adding two fan will all you to move the air for best ventilation in your conversion van. One Campervan roof fan can pull in the cool outside air as the set second Campervan ceiling expels warm air outside. This process will eliminate all the warmer air inside your camper van leaving you nice and cool. This is a great van camper roof fan for a 12 volt solar system. Great Ambulance camper conversion ceiling fan ideas as well. These campervan roof vent fans are also are a good rv vent fan replacement.
Van life in hot weather
Beat the hot weather by install the Best 12v fan for camper van builds. Do yourself and family a favor and bring in the cool air for a more comfortable van camping vacations.
How to sleep in van in summer
How to sleep in a van in the summer starts with installing roof vent fans to pull in the fresh nights air and blow out the warm stale air for a better nights sleep.
How can I keep my van cool without AC?
6 ways to keep a van cool with out AC
- Install one or two roof vent fans
- Use 12v fans inside to circulate the air
- Park the van in a shaded spot
- Cover the windows with reflective window covers
- Add an awning to create shade
- Insulate the van camper
How to cool my van with out AC can be done using these six steps.
Van Roof Vent Fan Pros
- Pull in cool air from the outside
- Push out warm air from inside
- Thermostat to control room temperature
- Different speeds
- Some models have rain detection to close vent
Best 12V fan for camper van
Stealth van ventilation Low profile 12v fan is a great choice for stealth van ventilation.
- Powerful 10-speed intake and exhaust fan
- Thermostat to control room temperature
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable
- Fits all standard 14″ x 14″ roof openings. Open and close the vent lid by simply rotating the knob, push the knob up to lock in place
- Electric lid opening with remote control
Best 12v fan for camper van
Van Roof Fan Installation
How to cool my Van
How to keep van cool in summer? There are a few way to cool a camper van in the summers heat.
7 Tips to Stay Cool in the summers heat
- Park in the shade
- Insulate the van camper walls and ceiling
- Cover the van windows with sun shade reflectix
- Use two roof vent fans, one pulls in the cooler air and the second evacuates the hot air out.
- Use a 12v fan inside the van
- Change to a higher altitude. Every 1000 feet in elevation temperature drops 1 degree
- Install a awning on the side to create your own shade
Fan-Tastic Vent RV Roof Vent, 3-Speed Manual Crank RV Vent Fan, Smoke Dome RV Vent Cover – 1200 Series
Electric roof fans for vans
- MODEL 1200 – This lightweight, compact, and durable vent fan seals tight when not in use. Powerful 12 in, 10-blade fan quickly moves air in and out of cabin.
- THREE-SPEED FAN – The core of this truly fantastic ventilation solution is a high performance rotary fan that features three blade speeds; low, medium, and high.
- NO NOISE – Warm and stale air out, fresh and clean air in. Dometic FanTastic Vent does it in a matter of minutes. It’s pleasantly quiet and energy saving, too.
- EASY TO USE – The manual lift dome ensures the FanTastic Vent is easy to use.
- PERFECT FIT – Fits standard 14 inch x 14 inch openings. White, high profile base and smoke dome.
Fantastic fan has three speeds
Other searched products
- Camper Van Slide Out Kitchen Unit
- Solar Generator for Camper Van
- Best Portable Toilet Solutions For Van Live and Camping
- Best Solar kit for Camper Vans and RV
- Tiny Houses How to Heat and Cool
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Homeonwheels #Vanlifemovement #Vanlifelocation #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeaustralia #Vanlifesociety #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecamper #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #Campervans #Campervanadventures #Campervantrip #Vwcampervan #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifestories #Vanlifememories #Vanlifegirls #Vanlifetravels #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #rv #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #campervan #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #nomad #vanlifeexplorers #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #ontheroad #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #minimalism #minimalist #vandweller #camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vancrush #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #nomadcommunity #mercedessprinter #tinyliving #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #tinyhouse #tinyhome #rving #rvlife #truckcamper