Create your own secured WIFI hotspot in your Sprinter Van
Create your own secured WIFI hotspot in your Sprinter Van camper. Would it be nice to link all of your mobile devices together along with your own secure hotspot in your camper van? Well you can and it is as easy as using one of these Portable wireless nano travel routers.
I can connect all of my mobile devices, share data, access the web, download movies and more using Mifi jetpack. Create your own secure network. Now you can work and watch movies from the comfort of your Custom sprinter conversion van or RV.
Pick up one of these little nano routers and get connected in your mercedes camper van today! Ambulance camper conversion ideas
Camper van with WiFi
Verizon Wireless Jetpack 8800L 4G LTE Advanced Mobile Hotspot
what is a mobile hotspot and how does it work
Best wifi for van life
Mobile Hotspot lets you share your Verizon Wireless network connection with other devices, so they can access the internet. Devices can connect to your Mobile Hotspot using Wi-Fi. While devices are connected, you’ll be charged for any data they use according to your monthly data plan.
- Go unplugged. Stay productive throughout your entire day with a long-last 4400 mAh battery. The MiFi 8800L can go unplugged for up to 24 hours* and fuels up faster thanks to built-in QuickCharge technology
- Faster than ever. Optimized DL/UL speeds make it easier to stay connected in more places. Access Wi-Fi in more than 200 countries – the MiFi 8800L is Global-Ready and features numerous bands for extra connectivity. And the dual band Wi-Fi router allows users to connect to 5GHz or 2.4GHz bands simultaneously for a convenient way to enhance link speed, reduce network congestion and improve connection quality.
- Secure connectivity. Keep your information private with a built-in Auto VPN for an always-secure connection. Choose what people can and cannot see using an optional guest network. Monitor suspicious data and track how much is being used. You can even change passwords right from the MiFi 8800L, giving you quick and easy way to stay in control.
- A user-friendly experience. A 2.4-inch color touchscreen provides you with an intuitive interface and more features at your fingertips. User-friendly menus and on-screen help prompts make it easier than ever to get connected. Charge compatible devices or share files across your Mifi 8800L’s network using a multi-functional USB port.
- Share more. The MiFi 8800L lets you connect with up to 15 trusted devices at a time. You can even share files over your local Wi-Fi connection by using a storage device with a USB-C connector.
Verizon MiFi Mobile Hotspot (Verizon Wireless)
- Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi Enabled Devices
- Doubles as a universal charger for external devices that need a battery boost
- Large, colorful display with touch-navigation keys
- Network: LTE Band 13/4 (700/1700 MHz), CDMA/1xEVDO Rev. A (800/1900 MHz); Global Network: EDGE/GSM (850/900/1800/1900), HSPA/UMTS(850/900/1900/2100); Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/5.0 GHz a/b/g/n, MIMO
Verizon MiFi here on Amazon
TP-Link N300 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router – WiFi Bridge/Range Extender/Access Point
- Pocket sized Wireless N router travels effortlessly
- Quickly create a secure Wi Fi hotspot to share with family and friends. External power supply 5V/1A
- 300Mbps Wi Fi speed on 2.4GHz band for lag free video streaming and online gaming
- Compatible with Chrome cast
- Micro USB port for powering via an external adapter or USB port
- Supports Router, AP, Client, Repeater and WISP operation modes
- Pre Encryption function sets initial SSID and password protection
TP-Link N300 here on Amazon
RAVPower FileHub, Travel Router AC750, Wireless SD Card Reader
- [Wireless Data Transfer and Backup Anywhere] Connect SD cards, portable hard drive, SSD wirelessly to your devices (Phone, iPad, iPad Pro, Tablet, Laptop) for not only stream music, photos, videos, browse documents but also transfer files mutually between SD Card, SSD/HDD and your device.(Must hold the power button for 5s until wifi LED light on to turn on filehub)
- [AC750 Wireless Travel Router] Upgraded with 300Mbps Wi-Fi speed on 2.4GHz band and up to 433 Mbps on 5GHz. Instantly convert a wired network to private and share Internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices via AP Mode/Router Mode/Bridge(Not Support VPN )
- [One Key Backup] Upload your SD card-stored photos or video to your hard disk or flash drive easily with 12-18 MB/s on Data Transfer Speed without computer. (Must hold the power button for 5s until wifi LED light on to turn on filehub)
- [Media Share & Personal Cloud] Seamlessly share with your families, friends and stream your videos, photos, and music on your connected smartphones, tablets, TVs, media players, Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices, via App or Web.(5 device allowed)
- [Wireless Free Up Your Devices’ Storage] Automatically back up your latest photos and videos to attached SD Card or HDD directly through our RAVPower FileHub via in-app camera. (Please make sure you have connect the wifi of RP-WD009 in 10 metres)
Van life wifi booster
rv accessories, Create your own RV Mifi anywhere you camp. Create a RV wifi spot when you’re camping.
RAVPower here on Amzon
Top reviews from the United States
G.H.5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER FAST! A good rural internet solution, or mobile. An incredible upgrade over cell phone tether.Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2019Verified PurchaseThis hotspot is easy to set up and easy to use. It is a far better alternative than cell phone tethering. In rural areas with weak cell signal 2 bars will stream high-def video in a more urban zones with 4 bar signal the download speed was 50 megabytes Plus, 20 GB plus upload. It is a bit spendy, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needed a rural internet solution or a mobile internet solution-it’s working great for us two months after purchase. I hope this helps.51 people found this helpfulHelpfulCommentReport abuseCLC4.0 out of 5 stars Supports T-Mobile and AT&T!Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019Verified PurchaseI bought this because I needed something a bit more advanced for road trips that wasn’t as large as AT&T’s current high end hotspot. I figured a Verizon hotspot that was originally sold before they received “permission” to lock their devices was a good option. It’s missing instructions on how to create a VPN connection so for those who want to know, you just drag and drop the OVPN configuration file from your VPN provider into the file box and type your VPN username and password. Then save settings. You might need to do it multiple times to get the file to actually save. It’s bugged.
In my city I can get 120Mbps download on Verizon and T-Mobile, but I only get 60-100Mbps on AT&T. I’m in a market that supports 4×4 MIMO, 256QAM, and LAA by Verizon and T-Mobile. I am unsure what AT&T offers as they obfuscate their market technologies behind funky names and misleading indicators.
You are able to change the APN, but you can NOT change the PDP type (IPv4 or IPv4/IPv6) which impacts your speed depending on your carrier. To circumvent this I find that enabling IPv6 on the LAN tab works to enable IPv6 on the WWAN (cellular) side of this.
- Help build a Sustainable Vegetable Farm
- Camper Van Magnetic Bug Screens for Pest Free Evenings
- Very Detailed DIY VAN TOUR of Top Level Off Grid Solar Powered Van
- Conversion van storage ideas Damage free installation
- VAN TOUR after 2 years living in our TINY HOUSE on wheels
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Homeonwheels #Vanlifemovement #Vanlifelocation #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeaustralia #Vanlifesociety #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecamper #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #Campervans #Campervanadventures #Campervantrip #Vwcampervan #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifestories #Vanlifememories #Vanlifegirls #Vanlifetravels #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #rv #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #campervan #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #nomad #vanlifeexplorers #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #ontheroad #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #minimalism #minimalist #vandweller #camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vancrush #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #nomadcommunity #mercedessprinter #tinyliving #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #tinyhouse #tinyhome #rving #rvlife #truckcamper #RVwifi