You never know when something can go wrong and you find yourself stranded in a remote area. Most of us living in a van full time or part time only carry a week or two of food. What if you were stranded and had to wait until someone found you?
Now days emergency food is lightweight and can be stored in a small area. It also has a long storage life anywhere between 5 and 25 years. There are many types of emergency foods that are ready to eat like the Military MRE’s, emergency tab or brick type rations and dehydrated camping meals that need hot water for preperation.
Don’t take a chance on something so small and inexpensive that could mean life or death for you and your family. Always be prepared for the bad things that could happen and hope they never do. Take a look at the different options and pick the best one for you to store away as a little safety net just in case, don’t be the one that said I should have.
Happy van living!
- Plastic cookie wrap
- Emergency food
- 3600 + calories per package
- 5 year shelf life
- Us coast guard approved
- Made in U.S.A.
Survival Tabs 8-Day Food Supply 96 Tabs Emergency Food Ration Survival MREs Meals Ready-to-eat Bugout Emergency Food
- Contain 100% of 15 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Made with the highest quality protein. GLUTEN FREE and NON-GMO.
- The ‘Just in Case’ Food Supply, The Survival Tabs backup for the situations such as natural disasters. This is the best possible food in the smallest possible volume. Created to supply the body with all the daily essential vitamins and minerals needed when facing uncertainty. The compact design allows for easy storage and is perfect for individual emergency kits.
- This convenient portable, personal pouches will sustain a person for 8 days | This calculation is based upon one average person. Consumption requirements may vary from person to person.
- Flavor: Mixed Flavor – Each pouch is 1 flavor – Butterscotch, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate. | Contains: 24 Tablets x 4 pouches = 96 Tablets. | Servings: 12 Chewable Tablets – 20 Calories per tab.
- Weight: Approximately 10 ounces per pouch. Dimensions (inches): 5.5 x 8.5 x 2.75 (W x H x L).
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations Inspected and Verified Fresh by Western Frontier – 12 different Meals per Case With Inspection Date disclosed on case.
- If the Western Frontier Inspection Sticker is missing from the box, demand a full refund for an inauthentic product. Avoid, stale, or expired MREs – These Contents are Verified Fresh & Ready for Long Term Storage or Immediate Consumption.
- Ships lightning fast with Amazon Prime so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, emergency preparations, zombie apocalypse, or whatever your needs may be .
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Longest Shelf Life Military MRE on the Market. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A or B Selected at Random. WARNING! MRE Listings with no disclosed pack date are an invitation to receive expired MREs.
- Only Western Frontier inspects and guarantees each meal ready to eat. No crusty, old expired meals like you read about on the other listings. These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat. Quantities are limited, so order yours while they are still in stock. To order individual ULTIMATE MRE meals