If your living in your conversion van full time or just a weekend warrior but you don’t have a shower or running water there is a wonderful alternative to fill this need. The ruffrack portable water tank. Having a water tank mounted on the top of your vehicle provides you with a wide range of options.
Ruffrack portable water tanks are heated by the sun during the day allowing you to enjoy a hot shower at the end of your outdoor activities. The ruffrack tank can also be pressurized supplying you with water pressure to clean off your surfboards, mountain bikes or your muddy shoes. Take a look at these roof mount water tanks and see if they could work for you.
- Remove the hassle with WaterPORT’s self-pressurizing 3.8-gallon day tank, filled fast and efficiently with a garden hose. Add pressure to the system at any time via the built-in pump cap.
- Convenient filling method brings tank to full capacity within 60 seconds. Stay cool by adding ice to your water through the large fill cap.
- Generous spray time thanks to the 8-foot hose with a 9-pattern spray nozzle that flows for up to 15 minutes.
- WaterPORT can go wherever the road leads via the convenient 2-inch tow hitch mount. The compact tank dimensions measure 9 inches (height) x 8 inches (width) x 25 inches (length).
- Just what you need while out and about including Schrader valve for remote pressurization and an ergonomic handle for easy carrying.
- This is the updated road shower 4s. 4 gallons – 65 psi. Sku rs04s
- Road shower is like adding plumbing to your vehicle rack
- With the road shower you can have instant and easy access to pressurized water wherever you go
- Hot or cold, the road shower has many uses: For extra drinking water
- From the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pet
- Can be filled and pressurized with a garden hose
- Out camping, you can fill it with a water jug and pressurize with a cheap 12 volt tire pump
- T-slots on the bottom and side allow you to mount to cross bars or to a vertical surface