If you are installing a water pump in your conversion van you may want to consider using a solar water pump instead of a standard RV water pump.
Solar water pumps are much more quiet. The water pressure is lower and will save on water consumption. Using a solar pump where you turn it on when you use and off when not in use the system will not be pressurised. This is great if you ever have a leak it will not flood your van.
If you want a very simple water system not pressurized and that is a lot more quite check out these pumps.
- Circulation pump is non-self-priming pump (0 Suction Height). Max Flow Rate: 2.1GPM, Max Discharge Head: 9.8ft. Max system pressure: 10Bar(145PSI) . This doesn’t mean the pump produces 145PSI. It means the pump can be connected to the system less than 145PSI pressure
- 1/2″ Male thread on the pump. The OD of the brass coupler is 10mm. NO POWER ADAPTER INCLUDED
- Power source: DC 12V(NOT INCLUDED), Rated current: 0.7A, Brushless Motor, Low noise: 30db at 1 metre, Service life: 30000 hours. Please note: If you use this pump for circulating wort it should be cleaned out after using it
- Max circulating water temperature: 100°C/212°F. It’s submersible but can’t be immersed in hot water exceeding 50°C/122℉
- One year warranty: replacement without return
bayite 12V DC Fresh Water Pump with 2 Hose Clamps 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump Self Priming Sprayer Pump with Pressure Switch 4.5 L/Min 1.2 GPM 80 PSI Adjustable for RV Camper Marine Boat Lawn
- Best USB Fans
- Find lowest Gas Prices fast
- Stay Warmer with Merino Wool
- Increase your storage space
- Cooking Under Pressure
#vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #rvlive #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #rv #vanbuild #rvpump #rvwaterpump #vanwaterpump