Wool outdoor clothing
Merino wool keeps you warmer in the winter
Sprinter van camper cloths. Merino wool fiber is an amazing natural material and insulator that every outdoor person should have on them all the time. Merino wool is one of the best insulators that keeps you warm even when the wool is wet or you sweat.
There are many natural benefits of merino wool – its moisture-wicking, insulating, temperature-regulating, odour-resistant, breathable and elastic qualities – provide exceptional comfort and protection in the outdoors
Merino wool also keeps you cool in the summer and keeps your sweat odour down. When most people think of wool they think of sticky itchy material. Merino wool is soft and feel nice on the skin.
What else would you want to wear in your #vanlife and outdoor activities other than Merino wool. Add some of these to your van camper wardrobe and enjoy your travels and camping more. Enjoy Vandwelling
- 87% Wool/13% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Ultimate adventure tee
- Updated with improved fit
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Corespun fabric for added durability
- 100% Other Fibers
- 2″ high
- 7″ wide
- Updated design
- Rib fabric provides stretch and comfort
- Icebreaker branded brushed elastic waistband
- Functioning fly
- Inseam: 77.2cm/301/2″- size L
- MERINO WOOL FOR COMFORTABLE & DRY FEET: The natural heating and cooling properties of the merino wool ensure that your feet will be warm in the winter and fresh in the summer. Ventilation mesh lanes wick away sweat. Cushioning and padding reduce the risk of getting blisters, aching and jarring shocks
- IDEAL FOR HIKING & OUTDOOR: These unisex socks are great for hiking, trekking, outdoor adventures, walking, travelling or everyday wear as a thermal sock in the cold season. These hiking socks are the perfect gift for your family, friends, and children. Available in sizes: US Kids 13-3, US Women 5-7 / US Men 3.5-6, US Women 8-10 / US Men 6.5-8.5, US Women 11-13 / US Men 9.5-12.5, US Men 13.5-16.0.
- DESIGNED IN DENMARK – MADE IN EUROPE: Our Danish Endurance design team develops these socks in Copenhagen, Denmark. The production facilities are located in Portugal and we thereby ensure fair working conditions. In addition, the merino wool we use is sourced in an animal-friendly way without Mulesing practices
- RECOMMENDED BY MOUNTAINEER: These hiking socks are developed with mountaineer Rasmus Kragh, the first Dane to climb Mount Everest without the use of supplemental oxygen in May 2019. During his training and excursions, Rasmus is continuously testing our socks to ensure the highest standards of performance and material endurance
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We want our customers to be happy – In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you
- WARM LINING: Lock in body heat and keep your ears warm when the temperature drops in the Smartwool Merino Sport 250 Cuffed Beanie.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Smartwool Merino Sport 250 Cuffed Beanie features double knitting for a comfortable and bulk-free fit, allowing you to power through any outdoor activity with ease.
- MERINO 250: The heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric used on the Men’s Merino Sport 250 Reversible Beanie offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions.
- VERSATILE WEAR: Whether you are on a ski trip, need a base layer of insulation underneath your helmet, or are hiking on a cold winter day, the Smartwool Merino Sport 250 Cuffed Beanie will keep your head warm all season long while allowing you to rotate between the reversible sides.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 100% Merino Wool, the Smartwool Merino Sport 250 Cuffed Beanie is easy to care for! Simply machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and dry flat. Do not bleach or tumble dry, but you may cool iron and dry clean this hat as needed.
- 12V DC air conditioner for van campers or RV’s
- Understanding Campervan electrical systems and solar setup: what you need to know
- How Much Solar Power Do I Need for My Camper van or RV?
- Van camper insurance protect your Van Life investment
- How to Install Electrical Power in a Campervan Top 6 ways
#campervan #vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #rvlive #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #rv #merinowool #icebreaker #icebreakermerinowool #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #MercedesBenzSprinter #sprinterconversion