Enjoy campfires with less smoke in your face
Sprinter conversion van campfire ideas. Tired of arriving at a great camping spot finding or building a fire pit, lighting your fire and spending most of the time changing your position trying to dodge all the smoke in your face? When it is time to break camp remove all the stones from your fire ring and try to leave no trace.
I think this is a safer way to have a cleaner burning campfire when camping in your campervan.
Save all that time with the new Solo stove. Pull out your echo friendly Solo stove out of your sprinter van camper, collect some branches for fuel, start your fire and enjoy a low smoke more efficient burning campfire for a more enjoyable evening. You will put less pollution in the air and avoid all the headaches of a standard campfire without dodging smoke all night. When it is time to break camp make sure there are no hot coals dig a small hole discard the ash and your done. No trace what could be easier?
What is the best portable fire pit for camping?
I personally think the Solo stove is one of the best. Cleaner burning fire with less smoke in your face burning your eyes.
How do you make a campfire safely?
- Know the rules for the area along with weather conditions of the wilderness area
- Use a Solo stove
- Clear debris from around the fire zone
- Keep water or fire extinguisher near by
- Pay attention to changing winds
- Keep children and animal away from fire source
How do you make a campfire that doesn’t smoke?
- Use a Solo Stove
- Use Dry wood
- Do not burn green wood or trash
The Solo Stove comes in various size. Chose the one that fits your family or camping scenario. Add one to your van camper gear. Now you can enjoy more efficient campfire experience in your Mercedes camper van life. #vanlife
- Solo Stove Bonfire, the world’s most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was painstakingly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent pending design sold over $1.1M sold on Kickstarter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION – Double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
- EFFICIENT BURN/LOW SMOKE – A more complete burn means little to no smoke. It also means no more half burnt logs to deal with.
- NO MORE DODGING SMOKE – Since Bonfire burns with almost no smoke, you’ll spend less time dodging smoke and your clothes won’t smell. You’ll spend more time enjoying the fire!
- EASY TO USE & PORTABLE – The Bonfire’s singular construction completely removes the need for parts and assembly. There is literally no setup. Heavy duty carry case included. Size: 14″ tall, 19.5″ diameter.
RV accessories, Great for RV camping fire pit. Enjoy a safe and almost smokeless campfire with a RV fire pit.
- How to Create Electrical Power in a campervan Top 6 ways
- 3 Battery types for your Campervan Electrical Power System Off gird power
- Camper Van Swivel Seats Opens up your living space
- 3 Best Camper van Fridge options: Keep your food cold and fresh longer
- Solo Women Living the Vanlife