Will you be able to inflate your flat tire in an emergency?
The sun is just coming up and your parked in the middle of know where. Best camping site you ever had and not a sole in site! You start to pack up to leave and you notice one of your tires is almost completely flat. Are you prepared or worried?
Having the portable air compressor will give you the ability to keep your air pressure at the right level no matter where you travel in your conversion van or RV. If you are at the beach or in the desert with a lot of sand you can lower the air pressure in your tires to allow you better traction. When you are ready to hit the road again you can increase the air pressure back the the tires correct air pressure.
Don’t be worried store this portable air compressor under your seat.
- CONVENIENCE: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC 10~15 amps, 120~180W
- MULTIPLE USES: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan
andmidsize SUV. DOES NOT SUPPORT LT, HT andTruck Tires. Adaptors for balls and inflatables included.
- EASY TO READ: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM
- LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
- PREVENT OVER INFLATION: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading.
- 3D van conversion design software
- Dometic Marine Air Conditioner for your campervan
- Install your Van Shower outside
- Best Van conversion Shower kit
- 5 Best Power Inverters for your campervan
#vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #rvlive #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #vanbuild #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #MercedesBenzSprinter #sprinterconversion