This creative collapsible dish rack can help you save on space in the galley?
We all try to save space in or Conversion vans and RV’s. We get rid of everything that takes up too much space. But, sometimes the little things can make life so much easier! Take doing dishes! Wash dishes where do you put them to dry? If you are lucky, you have a partner standing right beside you to help dry. May be in the perfect world!
In a house you have the nice big dish rack to catch the water and hold the wet dishes until they are dry or have the time to get to them. But those racks are too large to take on the road with you. Not anymore!
Have a look at these new Collapsible Dish Racks. The new design can handle your wet dishes in your van life and when you are done they fold down to a thin storable size you could put any were.
- VERSATILE AND MULTIPURPOSE: The Collapsible Dish Tub is a versatile tool for all your household tasks
- LARGE CAPACITY: The Large Capacity is great for washing dishes and glasses and Measures 18″L x 14.5″ x 6
- UNIQUE SWIVEL SPOUT DESIGN: The Swivel Spout Drainer adjusts 90 Degrees for use on the long or short direction on your counter top
- BUILT-IN DRAIN BOARD: The design of the built-in drain board is to eliminate the need for an extra drain board
- SPACE SAVING: The dish drainer collapses and the spout rotates under the drainer for easy convenient storage5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my RV / 5th Wheel
July 12, 2017
Style Name: Dish DrainerVerified Purchase
EXCELLENT for my 5th wheel!!! I live in my 5th
wheel full time, its my primary residence. So, I’ve had to shop for things to
make life a little easier and a lot organized.
I have a single sink in the kitchen so I can’t really wash the dishes and “set” them somewhere to rinse, then dry. I wanted an over-the-sink strainer versus a countertop one. This is PERFECT. The fit is as if it were made for the sink. I don’t need to expand it, but I can if I wanted to put the strainer long-ways. It holds all the dishes I do, and my boyfriend dries them as I wash (or vice versa). Its perfect to leave there and just wash dishes as we go throughout the day, too. For storage it fits in the sink nicely, and of course I put the sink covers back on.
We’ve stacked quite a few dishes in there, including a couple of stainless steel pots on top of our dinner plates & stuff. It held them great. The silverware holder is a little flimsy. The silverware tends to slide around instead of stay upright. But for wash/rinse/dry purposes it works beautifully.
Love, love love this little strainer. Definitely recommend it.
8 people found this helpful