Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile soap was made for people enjoying Van living! You can use it to wash your hair, teeth, face, body, and clothes! Also recommended to use a liquid hand soap dispenser w/Foaming pump. If you are living full time in an RV or living on the road full time in a conversion van, I recommend this soap! One product that can cover everything! Comes in different fragrances.
Want to know a lot more on this soap, I have attached an amazing Amazon review below.
Dr. Bronner’s Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Peppermint – 8 fl oz
About this Product
- PEPPERMINT. Our most popular fragrance is therapeutically used as a mild stimulant to tingle the body and clear the mind; increasing vitality and clarity
- GENTLE SOAP. This moisturizing bar soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather. It is ideal for washing your body or face. With no synthetic detergents or preservatives, you can nourish your skin with every wash.
- MULTI-USE. This multi-use bar soap can be used on its own as a traditional body or face scrub, or you can dilute it in various recipes for anything from a pest spray to laundry wash. This gentle, yet powerful soap is the ultimate multi-use cleaner.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action, Dr. Bronner’s is a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations. With a “leaping bunny” logo it is certified cruelty-free.
- RECYCLED PACKAGING. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper. Dr. Bronner’s is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices.
5.0 out of 5 starsHere’s how to use this as a shampoo, among other uses.July 17, 2011Verified PurchaseI didn’t see many reviews talking at length about using this as a shampoo, so I thought I would add one. Expect my personal experiences and opinion, identified as such, mixed in.
I use this soap for shampoo, body wash, face wash, I put it in my bath, I’ve used it to clean my counters, I’ve used it to clean dishes. The peppermint is my favorite, especially for soaking in the bath because it tingles and it’s the best scented in my opinion, also for shampoo, again because it tingles.
To clean, I put a little on a damp terry cleaning cloth or kitchen towel and just wipe. I use it on kitchen and bathroom counters, and I dissolve it in water to mop with. I prefer to use the tea tree for cleaning.