Propane heater for camper van
Best Propane heaters to warm your custom Sprinter conversion van. Van conversion propane heater ideas. If you are looking for a good way to heat your Mercedes camper van or RV in the winter here are some of the top propane van heaters on the market that many van camper life and RV life owners are using to keep warm in the winter months
Some of these units can be installed on the wall to get them out of the way in your van camper or used with their floor stand if you want the options of mobility inside or outside your sprinter van camper.
Looking for best camper heater? All of these units come with heating controls that allow you to control the amount of heat that is generated. Some of the models can run at higher altitudes than others. Keep this in mind if you plan to camp at higher elevations.
Most of these units do not require any electrical input so there is no draw on your batteries. Some units also include special features like Automatic low oxygen shut-off system have a look at these models for your RV or sprinter van camper winter heating needs. Living the #vanlife. Ambulance camper conversion
Portable gas heater for campervan
Keep in mind the downside of these types of Heaters
- Uses the oxygen in the van
- Creates water vapor inside the van making widows and items wet
- Fire hazard
ProCom Heating INC ML060HPA 6,000 BTU Liquid Propane Gas Infrared Wall Heater, White
- Liquid propane Gas infrared wall heater operates at 6,000 BTU
- Heater Uses liquid propane Gas and is vent-free
- Equipped with manual controls and push button piezo ignition
- Comes with a cool touch cabinet and can easily accommodate a 150 sq. Ft. Space
- Infrared heat warms People and objects in the room first, and operates similarly to the sun’s radiant heat
Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 10,000 BTU Radiant Natural Gas Heater Multi
- 10,000 BTU Natural Gas heater to heat spaces up to 250
- Radiant heat burner
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to
- Legs and wall mounting hardware included
Heater review for Nomads
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
- Steel, Plastic, Nickel
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if
pilotlight goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Many campers and van campers use portable propane heaters. The smaller portable heaters do not take up much room. They also make it easy to move it into other are of the camper or even outside if needed.
Camco 57351 Olympian Wave-8 8000 BTU LP Gas Catalytic Heater
Many campers upgrade the to the Camco gas catalytic heater. The can heat up to 8000 BTU’s. This would heat the inside of the camper up very well. Keep in mind when looking for heater to use inside. Gas heaters need oxygen when they are running. Read the owners manual for safe operations in a closed camper. If you are looking for a safer alternative to heating your van camper in the winter, check out my blog Heating a campervan in winter here
- Adjustable from 4200 – 8000 BTU/hr allow it to be used as a secondary heating source
- Wave heaters operate on
low pressure gas,and can be wall mounted or used as a portable unit
electrialdrain or battery connection make it the ideal solution for boondocking and dry camping
- Wave heaters operate silently-no fan or blower noise
- Equipped with a safety shut-off valve to help prevent accidental non-ignition fuel discharge
- Heats up to 230 square feet
- 12V DC air conditioner for van campers or RV’s
- Understanding Campervan electrical systems and solar setup: what you need to know
- How Much Solar Power Do I Need for My Camper van or RV?
- Van camper insurance protect your Van Life investment
- How to Install Electrical Power in a Campervan Top 6 ways
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Homeonwheels #Vanlifemovement #Vanlifelocation #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeaustralia #Vanlifesociety #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecamper #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #Campervans #Campervanadventures #Campervantrip #Vwcampervan #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifestories #Vanlifememories #Vanlifegirls #Vanlifetravels #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #rv #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #campervan #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #ontheroad #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #minimalism#camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vancrush #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #nomadcommunity #mercedessprinter #tinyliving #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #rving #rvlife #truckcamper #sprintercampervan #sprintercampervans #sprintercampervanconversions