Building with AD 20 Aluminum frame
If you are starting your van build or planning to remodel your conversion van in the future consider building with AD 20 aluminum framing. It is a stronger and lighter solution to building your Conversion van interior.
Using AD 20 aluminum framing reduces the weight and bulk of 2X4 or 2X2 wood framing. It also save in space wood takes up. This lite weight AD 20 aluminum framing opens up a wide range of building ideas .
When using AD 20 if you decide to change, remove a wall or panel it allows you the freedom and easy of doing so. It provides a strong alternative to van construction interiors. AD 20 frames can be easy secure to the floor, sides and ruff when building your cabinets, counter tops and bed top. Doors and different material can be used as wall finishing.
Check out the photos below on a van build how the framing was used and different options AD 20 can provide in your conversion van build.
- 10 Series Modular Extrusion with Four Open T-Slots
- Compatible with all 10 Series Fasteners and Accessories
- Four open available T-slots for mounting accessories
- Great for furniture, displays, trade show booths, or any project requiring a finished look
- Made out of 6105-T5 aluminum (or equivalent) with a clear anodized finish