Sprinter van skylight
Installing a skylight vent in a camper van is a great way to let more outside light into your living space, as well as to provide ventilation and fresh air. Here are some steps to follow if you’re considering installing a skylight vent in your camper van:
- Choose a skylight vent: There are many different types of skylight vents available, so choose one that suits your needs and the dimensions of your van. Make sure to choose a vent that is designed for use in vehicles and is suitable for your climate.
- Mark the location: Choose a location on your van’s roof where you want to install the skylight vent. Make sure to choose a location that allows for proper drainage and does not interfere with any existing fixtures or features.
- Cut the hole: Use a jigsaw or other suitable tool to cut a hole in the roof of your van where you marked the location for the skylight vent. Be careful to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and take any necessary safety precautions.
- Install the vent: Once the hole is cut, install the skylight vent according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This typically involves applying sealant around the opening and attaching the vent frame and dome to the roof.
- Test for leaks: After the vent is installed, test for leaks by running a hose over the roof and checking for any water entering the van. Make any necessary adjustments to the installation to ensure a watertight seal.
By following these steps, you can install a skylight vent in your camper van and enjoy more natural light and ventilation in your living space.
Enjoy the stars while your lay in your bed
Best skylight for van conversion Conversion camper starts by install a Dometic Midi Heki skylight in your conversion van and enjoy looking up at the stars. Having a sprinter camper van with a skylight over the bed would be awesome! The Dometic Midi Heki rv skylight comes with many options besides a window to the stars. I think it is time to let the moon light shine in.
The dometic skylight comes with high luminous efficacy. Grey tinted cover and decorated with a insect protection mesh and pleated roller blind to block out the mid day sun for nap time. The demotic heki skylight would be a great addition to your Mercedes camper van. Do it yourself or have a professional install it for you. Great for your van build of Ambulance camper conversion ideas
Midi Heki 70x50cm Dachhaube für Reisemobile und Caravans INKL. Dekalin
Enjoy laying in bed looking up at the night stars living the vanlife. Great Custom Sprinter camper van accessories.
- Dometic Midi Heki, wide roof hatch with high luminous efficacy. Grey tinted cover and decorated with a insect protection mesh and pleated roller blind.
- Plastic frame, ASA with flat assembly.
- Installed in just a few easy steps: 1: external frame on and sealing, 2: Clip in the inner frame, 3: You’re ready.
- Box contents: 1 x Dometic Medi Heki 70x 50 x fixing material, 1 x Dekalin sealant.
These amazing skylights come with some really great addons. The skylight can be open to let in more air or pop your head out. They offer bug screens to keep unwanted guest out, along with a black out curtain to block out the hot mid day sun from heating up the inside of your van.
SUPER STEALTHY VAN with epic skylight and flexible solar panels
RV Skylight that open
If you are looking for a RV skylight that opens look no further. Add a sky light in your RV or motorhome and enjoy more light filling up the inside of your camper van. they also can be open to let out any heat building up inside your RV or sprinter conversion van.
Easy to open sky light door to let the light and fresh air into your van. Whether you are just starting your conversion van build or you are already living full time in you van camper it is time to install a skylight in your van camper.
Close up look at the bug screen and the sun shade.
Time to install your own skylight to the stars with the best Skylight for Sprinter van Conversion dometic Midi Heki skylight
Midi Heki Dachhaube für Reisemobile und Caravans INKL. Dekalin
Leave a Reply