Campervan Water Tank Kit
Build your own pressurized, heated water tank shower for your van living
DIY Camp Shower for Mercedes camper vans fast and easy. Looking to build your own quick Custom Sprinter conversion van camper shower. Great Sprinter camper van accessories.
Water tank for van conversion
This Do it yourself pressurized, heated all in one camping van conversion shower might be what you are looking for as a camp shower. All you need are the following items to have yourself an easy sprinter conversion shower.
Take the Chapin 97300 15-Gallon 12v Deluxe Dripless EZ mount ATV Spot Sprayer and drill a small hole in the top of the tank. Cut the electrical plug off the FREESEA 25/50/100/200/300 Watt Aquarium Heater feed the wire up and out of the the tank and reattach the plug in. Hot glue or silicone around the wire exiting the tank. Now you have a heating source. remove the spray gun attachment and attach the AquaBliss TheraSpa Hand Shower head. That’s it! Now you have your own ready to go campervan pressurized and headed van life shower. #vanlife
Plug in the heater in your van inverter or while you are driving around. When you are ready to take a shower turn on the electric pump to pressurize the tank and your shower is ready to use. Now you have a Do it yourself sprinter van shower. Enjoy Vandwelling Great for your van build or Ambulance conversion. Ambulance camper conversion shower ideas .
Chapin 97300 15-Gallon 12v Deluxe Dripless EZ mount ATV Spot Sprayer
Style: 15 Gallon ATV Sprayer
- Configured to mount to your standard ATV, UTV or lawn tractor
- 15-Gallon heavy-duty, translucent, chemical resistant tank with a 5-Inch wide tank opening for easy filling and mixing
- 2.0 gpm, 12-volt diaphragm pump with quick connect alligator clips
- Maximum pressure of 70 psi delivering a 26-foot max vertical spray and a 30-foot max horizontal spray
- Double filtration system extends the life of the sprayer
- Manifold with pressure gauge
- Optional 7-foot and 16-foot coverage spray boom kits available
Campervan water tank
NorthStar High-Pressure ATV Spot Sprayer – 26-Gallon Capacity, 1.5 GPM, 12 Volt
An all-in-one pressurized water tank can be a great addition to your camper van, providing an instant pressurized shower or water system for your van life adventures. Here are some tips for creating a DIY shower system using a pressurized water tank:
- Choose the right tank: Look for a tank that is the right size for your van life setup and has a pressure gauge and pressure relief valve. A 5-gallon water tank can be a good size for a DIY shower system.
- Install a pump: You will need a pump to pressurize the water in the tank. Look for a 12-volt pump that can be powered by your van’s battery. The pump should have a pressure switch that turns off the pump when the pressure in the tank reaches a certain level.
- Install a faucet or showerhead: You will need a way to control the flow of water from the tank. A simple faucet or showerhead can be installed on the tank using a hose or piping. Look for a faucet or showerhead that can be easily turned on and off and that provides a steady stream of water.
- Install a drain: You will need a way to drain the water from the tank when you are done using it. A simple drain valve can be installed on the bottom of the tank, allowing you to easily drain the water into a bucket or outside.
- Add a heating element: If you want hot water for your DIY shower system, you can add a heating element to the tank. Look for a 12-volt heating element that can be powered by your van’s battery. You can also add insulation to the tank to help retain the heat.
- Test your system: Once you have installed your pressurized water tank and shower system, test it out to make sure everything is working properly. Check for leaks, adjust the pressure switch, and make any necessary adjustments to the faucet or showerhead.
In conclusion, an all-in-one pressurized water tank can be a great DIY shower system for your van life setup. With a few simple components and some basic plumbing skills, you can create a convenient and reliable pressurized water system that provides instant showers and clean water on the go.
FREESEA 25/50/100/200/300 Watt Aquarium Heater with Aquarium Submersible Thermometer
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Vanlifemovement #Vanlifelocation #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeaustralia #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecamper #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #Campervans #Campervanadventures #Vwcampervan #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifememories #Vanlifegirls #Vanlifetravels #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #campervan #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #nomad #vanlifeexplorers #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #minimalism #minimalist #vandweller #camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vancrush #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #nomadcommunity #mercedessprinter #tinyliving #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #tinyhouse #tinyhome #rving #rvlife #vanspace #vanspace3d #sprintercampervan #sprintercampervans #sprintercampervanconversions