Best all-Terrain tire for Sprinter van
Best all-terrain tires for van campers
Best all terrain tires for Custom Sprinter conversion van! Take a look at these BFGoodrich Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Tire an the Cooper Discoverer STT Pro All-Season for the next set of tires for your Mercedes camper van. Great Custom Sprinter camper van accessories.
Having the best set of tires when you are on or off road can keep you out of trouble like sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations in your conversion van. Enjoy your off road van life! Ambulance camper conversion ideas
About this item
- Specially formulated tread rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced tire footprint shape: results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. Interlocking Tread Design: provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- CoreGard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich’s race proven Baja T/AKR2 tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Locking 3-D Sipes: 3-D active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
Don’t let off road conditions stop your travels get the best tires for you off road vehicle and keep charging
Amazon Top reviews from the United States
Amazon Customer5.0 out of 5 stars A flawless tire, for a flawless price! Who can complain?Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2016Verified PurchaseI have a 1999 V6 Toyota 4runner. When I bought the vehicle it was on the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac radial. I thought I had a bunch of suspension issues, turns out that the Goodyear just had a really soft sidewall and was causing swaying on the highway. I switched to these bad boys and it made a world of difference. My vehicle drives better on all grounds! No more highway sway, better traction for acceleration and stopping. Another thing I notice with a lot of off road tires is hydroplaning issues. I have had these tires on for a week and already went through rain, snow, and shine, and I have gotta say, they are just uncomparable. All around, after owning and using almost every off road tire, (Goodyear, Mickey Thompson, General Tire, Toyo ect.) this tire is by far the best performing tire out of all of them. Not to mention this was an amazing price! I saved so much money buying them on here that I was able to buy a 5th tire for my spare. The only thing I really didn’t like at first, and for some people this is probably a good thing, but these tires are almost completely silent. Literally next to no “humming” going on at all when I drive. Sometimes I even think my truck shut off or something because I am so used to hearing it. If you haven’t tried this tire out, you must! It is simply the best in its class for the price. I personally guarantee that.29 people found this helpfulHelpfulCommentReport abuseDarron4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2019Verified PurchaseLook great on my 2016 Nissian Frontier! No tire rub issues. Look like they always belone on the vechical. The tires are about 3/4 taller then factory! Amazing quite for such a aggressive All Terrain Tire. Perfromas dont notice any difference expect in two areas. The handling is much better. But i notice a very slight decrease in fuel mile only about a mile per gallon.
6 people found this helpfulHelpfulCommentReport abuseGrandmaster Voltron5.0 out of 5 stars Solid TiresReviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019Verified PurchaseI’ve only had these tires for about a month, but they look good on my Nissan Frontier Pro 4x. I’ve only taken them off road about twice and they seemed to do well over rocks and dirt. The only slippage I’ve had so far is coming up a steep creek bank after crossing the creek and hitting some wet mud on the bank. I had to collect some sticks and throw them down in the mud where I had some slippage and then my truck crawled right out. If there are any issues with them as they get older, I will come back and update my rating.
Heavy duty all-terrain tires
Top All–Terrain Tires For Van Camper Rigs
- Cooper Discoverer A/T3 XLT
- Cooper Discoverer STT PRo
- Falken Wildpeak A/T3W
- Dick Cepek Fun Country
- Nitto Terra Grappler G2
- BF Goodrich All–Terrain T/A KO2
- Goodyear Wrangler AT Adventure with Kevlar
- Michelin LTX A/T2
- General Tire Grabber AT2
Have a look at these cooper Discoverer STT for the Best all terrain tires for Sprinter conversion van.
About this item
- All-Season Off-Road Traction Tire
- The most extreme all-season, off-road tire Cooper offers to date
- Provides remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction
- Tread design helps to prevent stone retention
- Armor Tek3 construction for added tire durability
- The shoulder of the tire was designed with soft surface cleats and mud scoops
- Standard Limited Warranty
- Free 45-Day Test Drive
Keep going even when the road ends in your Sprinter conversion vans
Do I really need all terrain tires?
Highway tires of made for even traction on a smooth surface. If you’re planning to travel on back road made of gravel or worn out dirt roads, you’ll definitely need an all terrain tire on your campervan. Made for driving on the highway but with enough bite to grip harsh off road conditions like beaches, gravel or snow, all terrain tires are better suited for this and much needed.
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Vanlifemovement #Vanlifelocation #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeaustralia #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecamper #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #Campervans #Campervanadventures #Vwcampervan #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifememories #Vanlifegirls #Vanlifetravels #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #campervan #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #nomad #vanlifeexplorers #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #minimalism #minimalist #vandweller #camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vancrush #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #mercedessprinter #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #rving #rvlife #vanspace #vanspace3d #sprintercampervan #sprintercampervans #sprintercampervanconversions