Don’t let the weather get you down! We choose Van life to be in the outdoors and closer to nature. This intern places us into many different climates. For some rain is a downer and for others it may be the cold.
Learn to except and embrace them all. If you are someone who dislikes the rain, make a list of inside chores things you never have time to do. When the skies darken, the rain comes, work on those items when it is wet outside. Same with the cold! If you can’t stand the cold follow the snow bird’s advice! Chase the sun! change your location for a warmer one.
If it is the heat that gets you down, Increase your altitude. Higher the altitude mixed with some tree coverage for shade to block out the sun the temperature lowers.
- Help build a Sustainable Vegetable Farm
- Camper Van Magnetic Bug Screens for Pest Free Evenings
- Very Detailed DIY VAN TOUR of Top Level Off Grid Solar Powered Van
- Conversion van storage ideas Damage free installation
- VAN TOUR after 2 years living in our TINY HOUSE on wheels
#vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #rvlive #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #vanbuild #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #MercedesBenzSprinter #sprinterconversion