Don’t let the weather get you down! We choose Van life to be in the outdoors and closer to nature. This intern places us into many different climates. For some rain is a downer and for others it may be the cold.
Learn to except and embrace them all. If you are someone who dislikes the rain, make a list of inside chores things you never have time to do. When the skies darken, the rain comes, work on those items when it is wet outside. Same with the cold! If you can’t stand the cold follow the snow bird’s advice! Chase the sun! change your location for a warmer one.
If it is the heat that gets you down, Increase your altitude. Higher the altitude mixed with some tree coverage for shade to block out the sun the temperature lowers.
- Best Diesel Heater for Sprinter conversion vans
- Sprinter Conversion Van Travel Maps & Destination Ideas
- Build your Sprinter Conversion Van Website or Blog
- Best Sprinter conversion Van Sinks
- Sprinter Camper van Portable USB rechargeable van shower
#vanlive #vanliving #vanconversion #converionsvan #rvlive #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #vanbuild #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #MercedesBenzSprinter #sprinterconversion