Portable water heater & camp shower for van living
In short, Having a portable hot water shower for camping will provide an instant hot water source for all of the cooking, cleaning or showering needs where with a lightweight, easy to use portable camp water heater. If your conversion van camper is not set up with a running hot water current, there is no reason to drudge through your camping trips with no way to clean yourself at the end of the day. We all love to camp outdoors hiking and enjoying the outdoor life! There is no reason to go to bed covered with trail dust and sweat.
Instant Portable Hot Water
Best portable shower for camping
There are many options to provide you with one of life’s necessities. A nice warm shower! Propane camp showers are very portable and easy to use. Pull out your propane camp shower, screw on a propane tank and insert the hose into a portable water container. Turn on the portable camp shower and you have an instant shower for your conversion van.
These portable camp water heaters have other uses as well. Some of the units have a sink faucet. Using the faucet, you can wash camp dishes or make hot water for your morning oatmeal. Propane heated camping showers can provide your Custom Sprinter conversion van with a hot water shower for camping without having to run plumbing inside your conversion van. Having hot running water and a hot shower can make your Van Life a lot more enjoyable when camping.
If you are in the middle of your custom conversion van build or bought a used Campervan that doesn’t t have a kitchen, a portable propane hot water heater would be a great solution for you. You can make your hot coffee or oatmeal in the morning, wash the dishes and take a shower with one unit. I love equipment that has multi-uses!
Best portable camping shower
Below are some best portable camping showers with pump options to supply you with both hot water and a shower! The portable option has added benefit over standard plumbing. You can cook and clean inside or outside your sprinter conversion Van camper or RV. All your need is a portable camp propane water heater, propane cylinder, and water.
5 Reasons a Portable hot water shower for camping is right for you
- PORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT PROPANE WATER SHOWER
- COMFORTABLE CAMPSITE SHOWERS
- PUMP & HEAT ON-THE-GO
- AUTOMATIC SAFETY SHUT OFF
- EASY TO USE
5 best portable propane water heater showers for sprinter conversion camper vans
Mr. Heater Basecamp BOSS-XCW20 Battery Operated Shower System with 10 Foot Hose
Base Camp Boss Off Grid Water Heater
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Mr. Heater BaseCamp BOSS-XCW20 Battery Operated Shower System with Mr. Heater Propane Hose Assembly (10 ft)
- 18,000 BTU per hour. Flow rate – .66 – 1.18 Gallons per minute and scald protection, tip switch and flow-driven ignition
- For use with propane gas, water can be increased by up to 45 degrees f above source water temperature
- Built-in rechargeable battery powers pump for 40 minutes of run time. DC Charge: 8-10 Hours AC/ 4-6 Hours DC
- Complete kit includes – quick connect shower head and pump assembly, ac and dc adaptors, and carry bag; Matchless Electronic Pulse Ignition produces Hot Water at the Flip of a Switch
Hike Crew Portable Propane Water Heater & Shower Pump Click here
- PORTABLE OUTDOOR WATER HEATER – Innovative System Runs on Propane Gas Tank to Heat Water for Showering, Washing Dishes, Cleaning Hands & Other Tasks
- COMFORTABLE CAMPSITE SHOWERS – Includes Water Temperature Control Knob, Hand Faucet/Spigot & Shower Head Attachment w/  Adjustable Spray Patterns
- PUMP & HEAT ON-THE-GO – Connect AC/DC Adapter to Outlet or 12V Cigarette Lighter to Car for Instant Hot Water; Perfect for Camping, Fishing, Hiking & Hunting
- AUTOMATIC SAFETY SHUTOFF – Smart Technology Turns Off the Gas Burner When Water Reaches 125°F; Water Flow Sensor & Fuse & Tilt Protection for Added Safety
- CONVENIENT COMPACT DESIGN – Travel Friendly Heater Arrives With Adapters, Hoses, Attachments & Accessories in a Handy Carry Bag [Propane Not Included]
Mr. Heater BOSS-XB13 Basecamp Battery Operated Shower System
- BASECAMP HEATER: The Mr. Heater BaseCamp BOSS-XB13 Battery Operated Hot Water Generator lets you bring the comfort of a hot shower to the beach, campsite, or anywhere else your adventures take you.
- BATTERY POWERED: The hot water generator runs on D cell batteries which charge via AC adapter so you can get power from a standard wall outlet.
- EASY TO USE: Once you’ve placed the generator pump in a bucket of water, you can select your preferred water temperature and enjoy a luxurious shower with a press of the electronic pulse ignition button. There is also a faucet attachment for washing your hands after a day of exploring.
- PROPANE HOSE: Utilizing this 12-foot Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly you can enjoy the small heaters for longer by connecting a low-pressure portable propane appliance that is designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20 lb tank of propane.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Mr. Heater BaseCamp BOSS-XB13 Battery Operated Shower System with Mr. Heater Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly (12 ft)
Coleman Hot Water on Demand H2Oasis Portable Water Heater Click here
- Portable camping water heater provides easy access to hot water
- Dispenses hot water up to 125 degrees Fahrenheit in as little as 30 seconds
- Shower head with 6-foot, non-kinking silicone hose facilitates outdoor showering
- High-power submersible electric pump provides reliable, strong water flow
- Includes convenient mesh storage bag and 5-gallon collapsible water carrier
Coleman Hot Water on Demand
Ambulance conversion camper portable hot water shower. Hot water anywhere you are camping in your ambulance camper. Pull out your portable propane water heater for instant hot water while camping. Also a great back up for RV camping.
Select the Portable water heater & camp shower unit that meets your Conversion van camping needs. Enjoy a portable propane water heater on your next camping trip.
best portable camping shower Pros
- Portable camping water heater
- Provides easy access to hot water
- Easy to use
- Convenient compact design
Hike Crew Portable Propane Water Heater & Shower Pump w/Built-in Battery
Portable propane water heaters and accessories
- 12V DC air conditioner for van campers or RV’s
- Understanding Campervan electrical systems and solar setup: what you need to know
- How Much Solar Power Do I Need for My Camper van or RV?
- Van camper insurance protect your Van Life investment
- How to Install Electrical Power in a Campervan Top 6 ways
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Vanlifemovement #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #vancamper #Campervans #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifememories #Vanlifegirls #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #nomad #vanlifeexplorers #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #minimalism #minimalist #vandweller #camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vancrush #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #mercedessprinter #tinyliving #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #rving #rvlife #vanspace #sprintercampervan #sprintercampervans #sprintercampervanconversions #mercedescampervan #sprintervancamper #Truckcamper