If you are building a conversion van and you want a sink with a faucet but you don’t want the hazel of dealing with electrical pumps consider installing a hand pump sink.
Installing a manual hand pump or foot pump in your van build will allow you to pump water from a water tank under your sink supplying you with water to your sink. The water then will flow down the sink drain to a second gray water container under the sink.
My blog post on custom sinks may give you some ideas on the best type of sink for your van conversion project.
- MADE from high-quality Stainless Steel. CAPACITY of 60GPH (228LPH). Self Priming Pump
- HAND GALLEY PUMP with built-in check valve
- DIMENSIONS are 3 3/4″ above and Cutout 1 25/32″
- CLEARANCE below the counter 2 7/8″
- UNIT COMES with a 3/8″ Barb Connector
- Smooth double action. Self primes and operates dry without damage
- Handsfree operation. Right oriented foot lever
- Easy installation. Multi directional inlet and outlet hose connections, 3 mounting options, including thru bulkhead
- Pumps fresh and salt water 4 US gallons per minute
- Also ideally used to prime Whale In-Line Booster pumps. Not for use in pressurized systems
- COLD WATER RV FAUCET: Hand pump is ideal for RV’s and campers with a holding tank that require a pump faucet
- EASY TO USE: Rotate the handle back and forth to pump water through the faucet
- FUNCTIONAL PRIME LOCK: Keep the water in prime hold position for immediate water release, or leave the line in drain position to return water to the holding tank
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply drill a hole through the countertop, place pump, and connect hose to water tank
- REPLACEABLE PARTS: Valterra repair kit RP320 available for making quick and easy repairs