Best toilet for van life
Sprinter van conversion camper toilet ideas. If you’re looking for a simple composting toilet with no moving parts for your Custom sprinter camper van this may be the one you are looking for. Most camper van composting toilets have levers you spin or difficult to take apart to clean and empty.
Using a compost toilet in a camper van can be a sustainable and environmentally friendly solution for managing human waste while on the road. Here are some benefits of using a compost toilet:
- No Need for Dump Stations: With a compost toilet, you don’t need to visit a dump station to dispose of human waste. Instead, the waste is composted and turned into a nutrient-rich material that can be safely disposed of in nature.
- Saves Water: Compost toilets don’t require any water for flushing, which is particularly useful in arid regions or when water is scarce.
- Eco-Friendly: Composting toilets are a sustainable and eco-friendly solution for managing human waste. They don’t use any chemicals or produce any pollutants, and the composting process helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost-Effective: Compost toilets can be a cost-effective solution over time as they don’t require any ongoing expense for water or sewage hookups, or for dumping waste at a dump station.
- No Odors: With proper use and maintenance, compost toilets don’t produce any odors. They can even be equipped with ventilation systems to further eliminate any odors.
However, it’s important to note that using a compost toilet requires proper maintenance and upkeep to ensure it operates effectively and safely. This includes regularly adding a composting material such as sawdust or coconut coir to the toilet, as well as periodically emptying and disposing of the composted waste in an appropriate manner.
Campervan compost toilet
This New Sun_Mar GTG van camper composting toilet is well made with only four parts to deal with. It also is a liquid separator also. When the liquids are combined with the solids is where the smell comes from. By separating the liquids from the solids cuts down on the smell. Enjoy Vandwelling
Liquids can be removed by the tank if the front and the solids from the bin in the back. Very simple design for Mercedes camper van or RV living. Enjoy van life with your own simple to use composting toilet. Great Ambulance conversion idea.
Best portable toilet for van
Other options are the portable liquid filled cassette potty requiring a dumpsite and chemicals to treat waste
How does a compost toilet work?
Composting toilets have a plastic bin that is lined with a plastic bag and then a small amount of peat moss at the bottom. After doing your business you cover it with enough peat moss to just cover it. This cuts off the air which causes odors.
Do composting toilets smell bad?
If you use a composting toilet that separates the liquids from the solids your composting toilet will have very limited odor. You can also install a small 12v exhaust fan.
Can you pee in a composting toilet?
Yes you can. But! it is better to have a urine separator. Mixing liquids with solids causes more odor.
Best composting toilet for van life
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE – The efficient GTG is the ideal portable toilet for camping or RV toilet use!
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES – This portable potty for adults (children too) is almost TOO easy to install!
- SOLID/LIQUID SEPARATION – This smart toilet separate liquid and solid waste to separate chambers!
- TINY – The most compact porta potty camp toilet (that doesn’t sacrifice practicality) we could find!
- EASY DISPOSAL – The GTG functions similarly to a cassette toilet, making waste management a breeze!
RV accessories Change over your RV toilet to a composting toilet. RV composting toilet.
Easy to use composting toilet for your vanlife
- Warmth on the Go: Unveiling the Top Portable Diesel Heaters for Your Camping Expeditions
- Optimizing Space: Ingenious Storage Solutions for Ultimate Camper Van Efficiency
- Heating Up Adventure: Embracing Cozy Travels with a Propane Fireplace in Your Campervan
- Heating Up Van Life: Harnessing Comfort with the Dickinson Marine Solid Fuel Heater
- The Future of RVing: Affordable Lithium Batteries for Campers
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Homeonwheels #Vanlifemovement #Vanlifelocation #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeaustralia #Vanlifesociety #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecamper #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #Campervans #Campervanadventures #Campervantrip #Vwcampervan #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifestories #Vanlifememories #Vanlifegirls #Vanlifetravels #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #rvliving #vanlifediaries #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #rv #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #campervan #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #nomad #vanlifeexplorers #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #ontheroad #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #vandweller #camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vancrush #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #nomadcommunity #mercedessprinter #tinyliving #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #rving #rvlife #truckcamper