Outside shower on your Camper van
Installing an outside shower in your van camper can be a great addition for several reasons:
- Hygiene: Having an outside shower allows you to clean yourself off before getting into your van, which can help to keep your living space clean and free of dirt and grime. It also allows you to clean off any gear or equipment that you may have with you, such as bikes or surfboards.
- Convenience: Having an outside shower means that you don’t have to rely on finding a public shower or paying for a campsite with shower facilities. You can simply pull up to a lake or river and use your own shower to clean up.
- Water Conservation: Many outside shower setups are designed to be water-efficient, which means that you can conserve water while still getting clean. This is particularly important if you are camping in areas where water is scarce.
- Outdoor Experience: An outside shower can also enhance your overall camping experience by allowing you to enjoy the outdoors while getting clean. There’s something special about taking a shower under the stars or in a beautiful natural setting.
When it comes to installing an outside shower in your van camper, there are several options to consider. You can choose a simple setup that includes a hose and nozzle, or you can install a more elaborate system that includes a showerhead, hot water heater, and water pump. The right setup will depend on your needs, budget, and preferences.
Now it is easier than ever to install your Mercedes camper van shower on the outside of your Sprinter conversion van. Having a shower outside provides you with more options on top of a shower like,washing down your camping gear, fat bike or surfboard at the end of the day.
Having a shower installed on the outside your sprinter camper van gives you the option of taking a shower if you don’t have a shower inside the van. All you need is a pop-up shower tent for an instant shower. Do it yourself and install it today. Enjoy Vandwelling
Make the jump today and enjoy the convenience of a nice shower or cleaning station on your tiny home. If you are looking for a complete Shower kit to install in our sprinter conversion van camper then check out my blog on Best Camper Van Shower kit Ambulance camper conversion outside shower ideas
4 Reasons to install a shower outside
- Not enough room inside
- Ease of cleaning your vanlife toys outside, bike or surfboard
- No need to install all of the plumbing inside the van
May require professional installation. Great Custom Sprinter camper van accessories.
Dura Faucet DF-SA189-BK RV Exterior Quick Connect Sprayer, Hose, and Exterior Spray Box Kit
- FEATURES | This sprayer has an ultra-tight seal,15-foot coiled hose, and features a range of settings including shower, 1-in-2, jet, soaker, flat, mist and cone. The exterior spray box features an easy-to-open door for quick external access.
- DESIGN | This kit has been designed for a quick no-hassle connection between the sprayer hose and water source. The spray box mounts flush to remain unassuming on your vehicle and has two easy turn knobs for temperature control.
- QUALITY | This sprayer and matching hose is constructed with premium grade lightweight synthetic resins, and spray box is made with industrial grade ABS for unparalleled durability and a lifetime of use.
- INSTALLATION | You can quickly connect this sprayer into the installed exterior spray box and start it using immediately. CUPC-Certified and lead-free, this set is both fade and corrosion resistant. Mounting hardware not included.
- SPECIFICATIONS | This sprayer stretches an incredible 15-feet, and recoils to a compact 13-inches. Spray box is 8.9-inches wide. Height is 5.6-inches. Depth is 4.13-inches. Mounts in portal on outside of RV, 1/2″ NPT water connections on the back.
RV outside shower box replacement
RV accessories store. Install a outside shower in your RV. Installing a RV outside shower will give you more options to clean off your shoes, bikes and any other items you need clean before going into your RV.
How to install an RV exterior shower
RV outdoor shower quick connect
Dura Faucet DF-SA188-BK RV Exterior Quick Connect Sprayer, Hose, and Utility Spray Dock Kit
- FEATURES | This sprayer has an ultra-tight seal,15-foot coiled hose, and features a range of settings including shower, 1-in-2, jet, soaker, flat, mist and cone. The spray dock features an easy-to-open face for quick external access.
- DESIGN | This kit has been designed for a quick no-hassle connection between the sprayer hose and water source. The external utility spray dock will mount flush while remaining unassuming on your vehicle.
- QUALITY | This sprayer and matching hose is constructed with premium grade lightweight synthetic resins, while utility spray dock is made with industrial grade ABS for unparalleled durability and a lifetime of use.
- INSTALLATION | You can quickly connect this sprayer into the installed utility spray dock and start using it immediately. CUPC-Certified and lead-free, this set is both fade and corrosion resistant. Mounting hardware not included.
- SPECIFICATIONS | This sprayer stretches an incredible 15-feet, and recoils to a compact 13-inches. The Utility spray dock is 3.875-inch round x 3.1-inch deep. It mounts in a 2.65-inch diameter hole on the outside of the RV, 1/2″ NPT water connection on the back.
Pop up shower tent
Pop Up Privacy Tent – Instant Portable Outdoor Shower Tent
- Ford Bronco Raptor Camping Off Grid
- Stay Cool Anywhere: Harnessing the Power of a Backpack Mini Split 12 volt AC System for Your Camper Van
- The Ultimate Gas Range for Your Camper Van or Conversion Van
- IcyBreeze: The Perfect Portable Air Cooler for Cooling Your Camping Trip
- Discover the Future of Tech: The Top 10 Best-Selling Electronic Gadgets of 2023!
#Projectvanlife #Vanlifers #Vanlifeexplorers #Homeonwheels #Vanlifemovement #Vanlifelocation #Camperlife #Vanlifeproject #Vanlifedreams #Vanlifeaustralia #Vanlifesociety #Vanlifeadventures #Vanlifecamper #Vanlifecommunity #Sprintervanlife #Campervans #Campervanadventures #Campervantrip #Vwcampervan #Campervanliving #Sprintervanconversion #Sprintervan #Vanliferevolution #Vanlifegirls #Vanlifetravels #campervan #vancamping #vancamper #overlanding #overlander #sprinter #sprintervan #vanliving #converionsvan #rvliving #vanlifemovement #vanlifeideas #rvlivingfulltime #rv #vanbuild #vanlife #vanlifediaries #vanlifers #campervan #vanlifeideas #projectvanlife #vanconversion #nomad #vanlifeexplorers #vanlifestyle #homeonwheels #ontheroad #vanlifedreams #campervanconversion #minimalism #minimalist #vandweller #camper #vantravel #nomadic #camperconversion #vanlifeproject #campervanlife #camperlifestyle #vanconversions #vanlifeadventures #camperlife #nomadcommunity #mercedessprinter #tinyliving #sprintervanlife #vanlifesociety #realvanlife #adventuremobile #truckcamper #campingshower #campshower #portableshower #vanshower #sprintercampervan #sprintercampervans #sprintercampervanconversions